We are a guest house offering bed and breakfast to all.
- We do not have any ground floor rooms, there are a couple of steps into the premises and stairs to all bedrooms / dining room – guest lounge.
- Parking is on a permit basis and therefore we cannot guarantee close by parking, however you can unload outside the premises.
- The nearest Radar toilet is at the Tourist Information Centre or within Debenhams
- There is a shop mobility service in Weymouth, they can drop off and collect
- Weyline offer accessible taxis
- We are only a short walk to bus stops, train station and approx 5-10 minute walk to the town centre.
- Please check in advance our allergy policy. We are not suitable for those with severe allergy risk, cross contamination may be possible.
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
- Parking is on a permit basis only, we cannot guarantee nearby parking, however, guests can stop directly outside the guest house to unload/load. There are disabled parking spaces within the zone permit parking area that holders of blue badges can use, however blue badge holders can park in any zoned parking area around the guest house with their blue badge displayed without a parking permit..
- Pavements outside the guest house have dropped curbs and the pavement is smooth and flat, with good street lighting outside.
- Access to the guest house is by key, we do have a bell system but this does not have 24hour cover.
- We can on request book taxis on guests behalf.
Main Entrance, Reception & Ticketing Area
- On arrival there is a door bell on the outside door frame to be used for attention.
- There are a couple of steps leading into the hallway, with a coconut door mat leading to carpet.
- We do not have a reception area as such, paper and pen is available.
- We provide an assisted tour of the guest house on arrival to all guests.
- Access to the guest house after check in is by key and on request additional keys can be provided to the room.
- We can provide storage area for wheelchairs.
Public Areas – Hall, Stairs, Landing, Corridors etc
- We are fully carpeted throughout the guest house, except in bathrooms and ensuites where a non slip flooring has been used.
- The lighting is a mix of natural daylight, dimmers, lamps and main lamp shades.
- All bedroom and internal doors are fire doors. The front internal door is half glazed
- Family rooms are suitable for babies offering change mat facilities.
- We have no bedrooms on the ground floor, therefore stairs need to be used to reach all bedrooms. First floor rooms can be reserved if notified on reservation.
- Fire Alarm is a bell system
Public Areas – Sitting room, lounges, lobbies etc
- We have a lounge area in the dining room, this is floored with carpet and has a mixture of natural daylight, dimmed / main lighting.
- This is situated on the first floor and is only reached by using the staircase.
- Fire Alarm is a bell system
- Mini fridges are available to all rooms for medication
- We do not accept dogs in the guest house
- We are a non smoking guest house
- With prior notice we can arrange special diet requests such as gluten free, soya milk. We provide a vegetarian breakfast as standard.
- Fire Alarm is a bell system.
- First floor rooms can be reserved if available on booking
- Storage facilities available for pushchairs and wheelchairs.
- Our shared bathroom rooms are not suitable for those with difficulty walking or needing assistance on stairs.
- We can provide food for those with allergies such as Gluten free and dairy free diets. However, we cannot guarantee non cross contamination of all allergies. Therefore those with severe allergies, please check prior to booking with us.